Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mister bluebird on my shoulder...

Blouse, French Connection. Shorts, altered men's jeans from Goodwill. Necklace, Sunglasses, Handbag, vintage. Bracelet, Flowers, Forever 21. Earrings, Kate Spade. Shoes, Nine West. Belt, Betsey Johnson.

I recently returned from a wonderful trip to Savannah, Georgia! I spent a week at SCAD for a Pre-college program. I learned a lot and had a great time exploring the city. While I was there, I did some shopping too. I bought these sunglasses at a vintage store in Savannah. I stopped in Atlanta on my way there to do some shopping, and I bought my blouse at Nordstroms. I love all the little birds all over it. The contrast between the feminine blouse and the masculine shorts makes me happy.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

9 comments:

  1. Love the ruffles on that shirt! So pretty,
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ruffles on your shirt as well. Plus that studded belt. You look really fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sunglasses and blouse!
    @anamenuzzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the print on your top :D
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the detailing around the sleeves of this shirt. So adorably feminine.
    http://modlychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoe you always have stunning outfits! Love that top and shoes :)

    Btw dear, I created a new blog cuz I will be deleting my old one, please follow me there if you can: http://fashionandbeautylights.blogspot.com/

    Thank you,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blouse is fantastic! very Mui Mui with the bird print! Also, I've come to the conclusion that you have the best sunglasses collection! Every post I find myself drooling over every pair...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blouse with its Miu Miu-like bird prints!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!