Monday, July 26, 2010

Metamorphosis

Lately, I have been making an extra effort to take pictures of things that inspire me. So that when I own a design firm or work for a fashion magazine or something of the sort, I will have references of the bucket-loads of objects I acquire inspirations from. Recently, I gathered muse from this ground-breaking handbag in the purse section of T.J. Maxx.
I was just kind of in awe.

Now tell me that isn't just about the coolest thing you've ever seen?!?
I've seen numerous collapsable handbags in my time, but this one is by far the most magnificent. I would have brought this personable pocketbook home with me, but it's price tag was to exorbitant for my wallet. Quite the bummer.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!