Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kanga & Roo

Dress, BCBGeneration. Shoes, Via Spiga. Sunglasses, vintage. Tank, Socks, Target. Necklace, Subversive for Target. Cuff, Party City. Flowers, Forever 21.

I recently bought this dress in Atlanta. It's very versatile-- I see myself wearing it all year long... tights, boots, and a layered, long sleeve tee in the winter... over a swimsuit in the summer... with numerous jackets... with jeans... I get so excited just thinking about it! I think my favorite part of it would have to be the ginormous kangaroo pocket in the front...

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! I totally envy your fabulous dress! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! the dress is just too good for words!

    xx
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, really like the dress, i bet it'll be lovely in autumn and winter too!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! I love your dress!
    ;)

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!