Friday, July 2, 2010

Brazen


I will start out by noting, that yes... I am quite aware of the longevity of the oxford (or brogue or tuxedo shoes or menswear or whatever you may call them) trend. They've been around for quite a while now (see the 2009 WhoWhatWear newsletter below), but their versatility and wonderful-ness is still amazing me on a nearly-daily basis. I bought these shoes at a local discount, designer-ish shoe store. My mom found them first, and suggested that I try them. I was a teensy bit skeptical at first, but I fell in love the moment I tried them on. They're made by Boutique 9... And with a bit of Googling, I discovered that's a division of Nine West and that these shoes are entitled "Brazen". That being said, I feel pretty "bold" and "shameless" when I wear them. And I'm pretty confident that I'll be wearing them for quite a while.


These are the oxfords that I already own. If you've spent any time at all rifling through my outfit posts, you have probably seen your fair share of these beauties. They go with a myriad of outfit choices... However, I'm quite partial to scrunchy, gray socks (as shown below).

4 comments:

  1. I really like the 1st one you were wearing!:D



    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with oxfords right now. I have black and white ones and brown ones and they're wannderful. <3 I love yours, as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got a great blog, keep it up!
    i'll be back for sure to see more inspiration from you
    loving it all, thanks for sharing
    and thanks for your sweet comments, it means the world

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!