Saturday, July 3, 2010

Australian jewelry...


My dearest friend, Tess, gave me both of these necklaces. I love how s'wonderful and s'marvelous they look together. She bought them from a street vendor on her recent trip to Australia.

My friend gave me this envelope clutch as well. I love how the bright red really makes an otherwise-simple outfit pop.

I immediately thought to wear this turquoise necklace with something bright red. Red and turquoise is probably my favorite color combination of all time. I was thinking that maybe I should these necklaces with my Lady Gaga-shoulders jacket??? I do believe that would be most awesome.

Tee Shirt BDG (Men's section at Urban Outfitters)/ Skirt Wilster/ Shoes Nine West/ Bag vintage (Savant Vintage Couture)/ Ring Forever 21/ Necklaces Australian street vendor/ Bracelet Party City/ Sunglasses Target/ Flower Forever 21

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

9 comments:

  1. the necklaces look so good together <3

    I am jealous..I need some new jewellery :)

    MON CHERI !

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuttee! love the jewels!


    xx


    www.bijousstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES-turquoise and red=amaze! fabulous necklaces, really like with the stripes as well

    jess s//

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is beyond stunning! You are so beautiful dear!

    xoxo,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your necklace! It contrasts vuury nicely against the red and the stripes, loverly, my dear! :'DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, the snake necklace is amazing! i also love the pops of red & turquoise with the black & white clothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your style! i'm following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your style. I like how you can incorporate your flower hairpiece with anything in your closet. You can be girly and edgy. Love that. Like the snake necklace and the studded cuff. :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!