Saturday, June 12, 2010

Who wears short shorts? We wear short shorts...

This is what I wore today. I had a sensational trip to Forever 21 yesterday and I found this top, as well as a few other wondrous items. I really like the look of a floaty crop-top over high-waisted, fitted bottoms. This shirt isn't actually short-- it has layers, I just tucked in the bottom layer. And of course, my new futuristic cat-eyes to top off the whole look.

I have been looking for a two-finger ring, and I also thought this ring would be quite apropos, seeing as how I'm learning how to speak French. I thought I would credit my dad for this wonderful photography. He was quite proud of his artistic camera focusing. I will add though, he was aided by my instruction.

I bought this necklace at Forever 21 yesterday. I absolutely love the rhinestone zebra pendant. Another girl in the store wanted the necklace too, and followed me around, watching me to see if I would put it back. She really wanted it and repeatedly asked me if I was going to keep it. I kind of felt sorry for her, but at the same time I was quite defensive about keeping my zebra necklace!

Top, Forever 21. Shorts, vintage Levi's. Blazer, New York and Company. Necklace, Sunglasses, Ring, Forever 21. Bracelet, Party City. Shoes, Nine West. Flower, Forever 21.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

13 comments:

  1. Cute outfit.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of feel bad for the other girl, but hey, you saw it first! :) by the way i am loving the shirt.

    jessy-missj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great great glasses.. hehe :D
    i saw that j'adore ring online.
    love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfit and the great ring! I would have held on to that zebra pendant too!
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  5. the looks are killer. fabs
    love,vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow,you look amazing!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just discovered your blog Zoe :) I love your styles! I went through your older posts. I'm loving your trademark! I'm amazed at how all flower headpieces match whatever your outfit is. I love it! I will follow you now! :) Great!

    Melai
    Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment! Lovely sunglasses! I hope you like all my future posts!

    XOXO

    Ana-

    ReplyDelete
  9. great glasses, love it and your short too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love short short shorts so much XOXO

    I'm a fashion photographer.
    you might like my blog either !

    http://streetfsn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this outfit! the floaty cropped top + high waist shorts makes a great silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this outfit!
    Just discovered your blog and I really like it, you look adorable !!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!