Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Playing with Texture

My dog, Domino, is absolutely terrified of the camera. But somehow, she still manages to sneak herself into the background and be really creepy.

I'm pretty sure I gave my mom this necklace for Mother's Day last year, but it wound back up in my closet. It goes wonderfully with this jacket. Thanks mom.

Skirt Wilster/ Tee Shirt Jacobs by Marc Jacobs/ Jacket vintage from Goodwill/ Shoes Dolce Vita/ Necklace Forever 21/ Bracelet vintage/ Sunglasses Betsey Johnson/ Flower Forever 21/

I love how the textures in the jacket and the skirt look together.

10 comments:

  1. darling outfit
    check out my blog
    http://theoctoberissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore that jacket! the color & the structure are just amazing! i love the shoes, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
    do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
    Fashion watches
    Discount watches
    Antique pocket watches
    Engraved pocket watches

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh,what a stunning blazer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great , Great , Great <3
    beatiful jacket and skirt<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. the charm necklace is stunning! ♥


    please check out my blog ♥
    http://pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The texture mix is really awesome and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, really like the necklace :D
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what to say more...
    Great style and beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!