Friday, June 18, 2010

Pink and Black

This headband is from the gift shop of The Frist Art Museum in Nashville. The new exhibit is called The Golden Age of Couture, and I have gone to both the opening and a lecture by the curator over the past two days. It is an incredible collection-- I plan on posting about it tomorrow!

I bought these shoes at Target a long time ago. I've only really worn them a few times. I never really wear them because the don't coordinate with very many of my clothes, and I kind of forgot them for a while there. But now they're back, and ready to roll.

Shoes, Sigerson Morrison for Target. Sunglasses, Forever 21. Headband, The Frist gift store.

I made this collage in Picnik today. I noticed the "heat map" effect quite a while ago, but I've never used it before. I thought it was kinda cheesy, but I realized how much I love it on this particular photo.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

7 comments:

  1. love the hair piece. and yes omg i was going to attend the exhibit myself but my friends are out of town! i think it's so cool that there are other fashion bloggers from TN :D we should have a blogger meet up or smth lol

    http://styleraiders.com previously kissmyfasshion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful headband!Looking great as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhh i love the rainbow photo collage, it's great :D xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes, wow!!!
    Great blog. Best wishes from Germany,
    minnja
    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have to say that those sunglasses are absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!