Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Haircut!

I got my haircut yesterday... and I love it! My hair hasn't been this short since I was probably in the third grade. I had been reluctant to cut my hair shorter, because of rushed school mornings when all I wanted to do was pull my hair back into a bun. But now that it's summer, I decided that it was time to take the plunge.
Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Flower, Forever 21. .

I also wanted to show you guys my latest photo editing project. Oh goodness, the possibilities of Picnik.com amaze me.

And lastly, I wanted to share this pen & ink drawing with everyone. I just finished it. Pen & ink is probably my new favorite media to use. It's not perfect, but it was really enjoyable. The most fun part to draw was the skirt. I used images from this post as reference.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Love the haircut - light and airy for summer! And of course the pretty flower in your hair is darling. Your drawing is really good. I love the effect of the pen and ink. Thanks for stopping by my blog - adore yours! Following you now :)

    inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you look so amazing!!!Your new haircut looks really great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the haircut on you. I had the same last year in July :D Needless to say that I love it ;D

    But I didn't enjoy the short hair on myself in the end - took me one year to get the hair longer ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. new haircut is soooo great! :)
    and the last picture is the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!