Thursday, June 24, 2010

My 200th Post!

So today is my 200th post! How can that be?!? I am thoroughly loving my blogging experience! Every bit of it has been magnificent and rewarding, and I can't wait to see where else it will take me!

I posted these same shorts recently here. I can't stop wearing them! They are such a great alternative to jeans when it's this hot. They go with just about everything, and can be dressed up or down easily.
Shorts, altered men's jeans from Goodwill. Top, Belt, Target. Blazer, vintage. Earrings, Kate Spade. Shoes, Dolce Vita. Brooch, Ring, Flowers, Forever 21.

In other news... I met Karen Elson this evening! She was taking part in a presentation with fashion writer and stylist, Libby Callaway at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts. They discussed the exhibit and Karen Elson's career as a model. Several wonderful fashion events have been scheduled in light of the recent opening of The Golden Age of Couture. All of them have been incredibly interesting and inspiring!

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your big 200! Wow, that is alot of posts. I have only done about 20, go girl! I have to say, those shoes are too feirce! Love em'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen Elson looks so beautiful...as do you. Love the outfit you are wearing!SarahD:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the flowers you wear in your hair so much :) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you are too cute!! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my you are soo gorgeous!! I am in love with your sense of style!!

    Can you plz follow me too if you can and have time! Thank you dear!
    Irene

    http://irene-bebeautyforward.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit, the flowers are really pretty
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!