Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lately I've Been Doing a Lot of Picniking...

Lately, I've been editing a lot of my old outfit photos in Picnik...
This is my favorite photo out of all the edited pictures in this post. I made a copy of the image and flipped it, and then I made a collage of the two photos to get the mirro effect. I loved the picture to begin with, and the wonderful colors and hypnotic effect definitely help.

On this photo, I used the threshold effect and erased the effect from my figure. I love how it takes you a moment to realize that parts of it are in b&w and parts of it are in color.

In this edited photo, I used the hypnotic effect and the hsl filter. I love the combination of the pink, orange, and purple.

I made this triptych out of my outfit pictures from yesterday. I used the HSL filter and the hypnotic effect.

I made this collage out of a photo of my self-portrait that I drew in pen & ink last week. I love the Andy Warhol-esque feel. I mean, Who doesn't love Andy Warhol?! First, I used the threshold effect, and colored in each of the panels. And lastly, I made a quadrant collage of the four pieces.

7 comments:

  1. who would not love picnic ;-) lovely editing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! its like a kaliedoscope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love Picnik too! So useful.
    And these pictures are amazing, I love it!

    -Juliette WhereForArtThouRomeo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pictures, check out my blog if you get a chance? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the first picture is amazing!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pop art, so I have to say the last one was my favorite picture, is really amazing, I would love to see the original self- portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun shots!!! I love them, esp. the 1st one is so adorable =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!