Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In an octopus's garden, in the shade.

This is what I wore yesterday to work. I am currently obsessed with these cork wedges. They are so comfy and the height is awesome. And I know I keep wearing this necklace a lot. I need to do something about that.
This is the top without the jacket. I wore the wool blazer, even though it was really hot outside. It's quite chilly where I work.
Blazer, vintage from Goodwill. Jeans, Guess. Shirt, American Rag. Shoes, Limelight. Bag, street vendor in NYC. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Necklace, Subversive for Target. Flowers, Forever 21.


Oh, and by the way guys, I got my haircut today! Its shorter, and I love it! I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

7 comments:

  1. I want this entire outfit!!! Especially like the top and jeans. You look adorable ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fun! I love hair cuts in the summer! That top is so cute with that blazer and that necklace, chic!

    my blogs:
    ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥
    ♥ SHOP La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay, haircut! I'm always scared to get mine cut. Cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super chic!!! *scream out lound*: Awww awesome wedges!!! I want to steal them from you!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, chic and fun!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO LOVE THE BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!