Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hasard des choses mignonnes à partager!


or if your first language is English... Random cute things to share.

Bonsoir everyone! Or if you're reading this in the afternoon- "Bon apres-midi!", or if it is morning-time where you live- "Bonjour!". I'm learning how to speak French guys! My title, in English, reads "Random cute things to share". I actually had to Google Translate that, but everything else is stuff I have learned. It all started when I found some imitation Rosetta-Stone French software at Costco the other day. And now, I know my "Colors", "Common Words and Phrases", and "Foods and Drinks" like the back of my hand! Teeheehee.

I found this scan of one of my collages on my computer today. It's so random... I love it! I think I was in the 6th or 7th grade when I made it!

I found this "Tuxedo" shirt on Shop Nasty Gal today. I have already added an oversize black tee shirt to my Target shopping list. This will definitely be my next D.I.Y.!! Sorry, I couldn't get the image any larger...

Right now I am really loving rings that don't loop all the way around your finger (for lack of a better term). This first ring is from Shop Nasty Gal. I found the second image on a blog a long time ago, and I don't remember where. If it's yours, let me know so I can credit you!

I love this video! A Fine Frenzy is one of my new favorite artists. All of her songs and videos are so great!


I came across these sunglasses similar to the Alexander Wang/ Linda Farrow futuristic cat-eyes on Shop Nasty Gal today. I'm thinking about ordering a pair but I can't decide which I like better. The first pair comes in black, tortoise-shell, and gold, and the second pair comes in black and tortoise-shell. The images link back to their original locations.
Which pair do you like better???

4 comments:

  1. the first pair of sunglasses = out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first pair !

    and YOUR blog makes me smile :)

    following!

    xx

    www.bijousstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pair on the left, so r.a.d.!!

    jess s//

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!