Friday, June 4, 2010

Free People Skirt

I have finally figured out how to wear this Free People peasant skirt. I wore it as a dress a few weeks ago here.
Skirt, Free People. Top, American Rag. Shoes, Limelight. Necklace, Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. Bag, Felix & Jayne. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Flower, Forever 21.

This is the handbag that I used today. I borrowed it from my mom, and I've had my eye on it for quite a while. She bought it from Felix & Jayne at St. Louis Fashion Week last year. I love the interesting fabrics and stitching details on all of their bags.

5 comments:

  1. Why did you say several months when it wasn't even a month ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! It's so cute as a dress and a skirt. That bag is gorgeous - I love the stitching on it too!

    http://shoesfordessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweet necklace. It looks like a weapon for you neck + snake = win. And the flowly skirt is beaautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that skirt is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable skirt, I love the way it blows in the wind. Yeah, I steal from my mom's closet all of the time. Love that bag, the sticthing is awesome!

    my blogs:
    ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥
    ♥ SHOP La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!