Sunday, June 20, 2010

Festivities Galore...

When I bought these two tops, I noticed how wonderful they looked when layered together. I love how colorful and funky I feel in this outfit.
Jeans, Guess. Floral top, Striped tee shirt, Sunglasses, Flower, Forever 21. Shoes, Sigerson Morrison for Target. Belt, Target. Camera, B&H Photo.

Today is my blog's 6th month anniversary! It was exactly six months ago that I started this blog on a random rush of adrenaline!


And also... drumroll please... I got a Tumblr today! I will be posting inspiring photos, quotes, videos, music, and random factoids that doesn't really have a place on my Blogspot.

You can view it here -->

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. this outfit is so fun! i especially love those shoes & that camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of the 2 tops are a good mix. But I really love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit <3

    and happy half blog birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! You have an award :) Check out my latest post! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!