Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?"

This is what I wore out today. I felt like wearing something summery and colorful. So, I pulled out my bright yellow flower and borrowed my mom's blue necklace. I thought that the Frida Kahlo tote bag would be the perfect thing to tie everything together.

Shirt, Rodarte for Target. Jeans, Guess. Shoes, Limelight. Bag, street vendor in Mexico. Necklace, T.J. Maxx. Flower, Forever 21.

Hype me on Lookbook guys!


Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

9 comments:

  1. Love the bright sunny flower in your hair! Your outfit is just darling. Hyped you!!

    Thanks for commenting on inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you're gorgeous as usual, I especially love the lighting in these photos...and looove the Frida bag, I want!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous necklace!! And I love how you paired it with the black and white striped shirt.

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The yellow and blue add such great pops of color to the tradition black/white. The heels are wonderful I saw them and immediately thought they were Jefferey Campbell! And your dog looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so goregous, loveling your bag! she is an amzing artists, love yoru outfit too, and cute doggie and nice day for photos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fun necklaces! Such a pretty color against the black and white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that pair of sunglasses is AMAZING!.
    those are some really great pictures.
    Love Poppy
    http//poppysperspective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit and the print of Frida Kahlo at your bag!

    xx,
    dagmar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!