Saturday, May 22, 2010

When I was young, and moving fast, nothing slowed me down.

Today was an awesome first day of summer vacation. I just felt like throwing on an easy dress. And I thought I would jazz it up with some accessories. I have so many projects I have been wanting to do. Many of which involve my blog! I plan to do tons painting, photography, sewing, ect. And I can't wait to share all of it with you. I will also be sharing all my summer travels and experiences with everyone. For example, I'm going to spend a week taking classes at SCAD in Savannah, Georgia. How exciting?!
Dress, Forever 21. Shoes, Rampage. Necklace, San Franscisco MOMA gift store. Bracelet, Party City. Sunglasses, Target. Belt, Vintage. Bag, Vintage. Flower, Forever 21.

I'm currently in love with this song. My best friend introduced it to me earlier today. There's nothing like starting off summer with some awesome new music...


*My post title is a line from this song.

Anybody have any super-fun summer plans????

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. The dress is adorable and so is the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you look beautiful...love the round sunnies ;)

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress, I love that circle necklace.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog so much its crazy.
    gaaaah :-0
    am deffo coming back again!
    Panda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purse is ah-mazing!!! Absolutely Love it!!!!! <3

    www.jessy-missj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!