Monday, May 3, 2010

What I Love About Lookbook...

Today I was out of school for more flooding, and didn't go anywhere. Therefore, I do not have any looks to post. I hate to go this long without a really good outfit post. Anyways, here are some of my favorite looks I found today while browsing Lookbook...

This one is my favorite. I really love mismatched prints, and this combination is impecable. It's entitled "so I try a lil freddie, i've gone identity mad", and it's by Mayo Wo. I love her title too-- quoting "Grace Kelly" by MIKA.

This look is "She Sells Sea Shells" by LW. This is super duper cute. I love everything from the nautical inspiration to the photography. Her high waisted dress extra adorable too. I also am really loving her photo editing and layout. And who couldn't love those shoes...

I love the Gaga look. The photo editing is really cool too. I think I just might have to try this in one of my future posts. This is "Secret Ceremony" by Nichieme S..

I saw this on Chictopia in "The Chic and The Fuzzy" contest earlier today. And then I saw it again on Lookbook tonight. It's such a cute photo! The dog's facial expression is just priceless. This look is "The Duke" by Lena A. She also has a really cool blog called Quality Rivets-- it's one of new favorites. She has other cute photos like this in her latest post too.

*If I have used one of your photos and you don't want me to, let me know and I'll take it down*

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, the mixing prints thing I have not mastered. Great choices!

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first look is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern mixing! yeah, Im still working on it too....... not the easiest thing to pull off. Oh well. "Never give up, never give up, never, never, never." - Winston Churchill. although pattern mixing was hardly as important as defeating the German's quest for "world domination" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!