Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We Can Stand the Rain

I recently came across this spread from NYLON magazine. It's from a few months ago, but I think it's still super duper adorable.
Now isn't this photo just too precious for words?!

I am in love with this Topshop raincoat-- just too cool for words, and it would go with everything!

I have already posted this look before in a post I did about monochromatic outfits, but it was from this same NYLON spread. I thought I would go ahead and post it again because I love it so much.

4 comments:

  1. very cute! I love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute colors for the rain!

    And to answer your question, they are call gifs. You can install a program and make them yourself or you can just search for a gif maker.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures. The raincout IS too cool for words!!! I need to have a look at the topshop online store right now ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!