Friday, May 14, 2010

Too Peachy for Words...

These pictures are from a Teen Vogue prom supplement from a couple months ago. All of the dreamy layers are just too peachy for words.
I know I've said this before, but for those of you who haven't heard me say it, I love love love Teen Vogue. I adore how they use trendy, right-off-the-runway pieces as unique, eclectic, and fresh-faced alternatives-- like these Chanel it-girl clogs.
And what would fashion be without photography!? This set of metallic balloons is genius and the poses are so adorable.
Something about this under-wear-as-outerwear is look is just so marvelous. I wouldn't necessarily wear it myself but the whole look on the model is awesome. I like the contrast of the girly brassiere and the buttoned-up collared shirt.
This mismatched, massive, ruffled placket (there are just too many adjectives to describe it) might just have to be one of my next DIY's.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love it.Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and looks i love all the looks the colors everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute, I love all of the light pastel colors! Those clogs and wedges are killer, the whole theme is really cute. Thanks for sharing!

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how these outfits are so bold and daring! If only I had the guts to wear ensembles like this ;)

    Great post!!

    xoxo
    Jess

    http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous styling!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! dolllike fashion is so cute and unique. one of my fave kinds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!