Monday, May 10, 2010

Peachy Keen

I have been trying to figure out how to wear this skirt for quite a while now. It wasn't until last night, when I saw this picture from The Stylish Wanderer, that I thought of wearing it as a dress. And love it so much! It's so floaty, and it's the perfect length.
These are my new shoes that I got at Plato's Closet on Friday. They were originally from Target. At first, I thought they were unique looking. But after wearing them all day, I absolutely love them.
Here's a closeup of the bag. I've shown it to everyone before on my blog. I got it at Goodwill a while back.
Skirt (worn as a dress), Free People. Shoes, Merona. Blazer, Vintage. Bag, Vintage Ferragamo. Belt, Vintage. Necklace, Forever 21. Flower, Forever 21.

9 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! The skirt definitely works as a dress :]

    -Juliette WhereForArtThouRomeo

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cute! Love the color of the dress/skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, the dress/skirt works for sure!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag! And pretty skirt color =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW sooooo cute !!

    LOVVVEEE THE SHOES!

    C,x

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing and very original, like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME!!! I love the idea =) If there is a stylish girl out there it's you!!! Loving the whole outfit!!! I want your bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful colour,
    and cool contrast with the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag is SO hot!!

    xx

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!