Friday, May 7, 2010

New Flicks...

So I made some new videos today using some of my old pictures. I never realized that I had such a good use for all my old continuous shots. The videos look like they're really fuzzy, but they're actually not. The get even bigger if you double-click on the black part once the video starts, and link to the TinyPic website. The first song is "Shark in the Water" and the second song is "Electric Feel".



Anybody have some better ideas for uploading videos? Youtube? Vimeo? Something that won't make my videos squishy and fuzzy?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, i have no idea. awesome videos though and love your blog. following now.

    octoberskyemr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your video is so cool
    I really like it =)

    if you get a chance, visit me at http://www.evadanielle.com/blog and let me know what you think

    thanks
    -Sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!