Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Inspirations...

This look is from Fashion my Darling. Her blog is definitely one of my favorites-- her posts never disappoint. I am loving the whole combination of the polka dot skirt, skeleton tee, and the motorcycle jacket. I also really like how skeleton tee shirt is given a girly edge with the floaty skirt.

This look is "Like it this year too" by Frida J. on Lookbook. Isn't this jacket just great!?

I love these Alexander McQueen printed leggings! I got these photos from Street Style: Pics by Polka Dot.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

7 comments:

  1. these leggings are so great! i love the first look i'll go on her blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these girls rocking their outfits!!! Frida is one of my fav lookbook inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah the second look is to die for...LOVE that jacket
    &
    Love your blog

    C,x
    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love that red military jacket, it's so official. And those leggings, that pattern is sick.


    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think leggins and jacket are fantastic!

    By the way - I have a new post on my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all great... i love the leggings! but the military inspired red jacket is drool worthy as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!