Sunday, May 30, 2010

I see London, I see France.

Here are a few of the Parisienne-inspired looks I have come across in the past few days. There are so many classic shapes paired with stripes and polka dots galore! All the looks are from Chictopia, and photos link back to their original locations.
*Let me know if you want me to remove one of your images.*

I love this feature from InStyle. The picture of Brigitte Bardot is just too wonderful for words.

Here's some French music to complement the French fashion fix.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. darling Brigette, love her!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stripes and polka dots are lovely!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures all are very pretty i like this post

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment on our blog. really love this post and had to become a follower. Look forward to reading more great posts.

    check out my blog and if you like it, i would appreciate a following
    PASTIME BLISS
    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection of photos. There's something that's a little "je ne sais quoi" about them, while still being youthful and fun. SUCH A WIN.

    And they totally go with your style. Bonus!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!