Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Barbaloot Suits and Truffula Fruits...

This is what I wore to school today. I decided to take some pictures with a chive that I found in my garden. I think it looks kind of like a Dr. Suess book illustration-- kind of like a Truffula tree from The Lorax. This shirt layering combination is one of my new favorite things to wear.
I wore my new Kate Spade gum-drop earrings today. I got them at the Kate Spade store on Saturday at the Tim Gunn event.
Skirt, vintage. Top, Target. Shirt, Vintage. Belt, Target. Bag, Vintage. Shoes, Forever 21. Ring, antique. Sunglasses, Target. Flowers, Forever 21.

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

19 comments:

  1. Cute love the way the stripped shirt is layered. You look fab!

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is interesting :) i love uurr outfit. sunny day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the look, and great photos, I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has got to be the coolest bag ive ever seen!!
    awesome blog girlfriend!

    xx
    www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very impressive love this post i love your bag its awesome looks like watch very interesting great post

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute outfit!! I especially love your flower headband and that awesome bag. :) You are so pretty with red lipstick too. I must admit I'm kind of jealous. I look horrible in red lipstick. Hehe. The layering shirts was a great idea. I wish I was that creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow gorgeous sunglasses and the bag!! oh!!!! so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a stupendous blog...check out mine if your in the mood or not whatever works
    x
    bijouandruby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. also, loooove those shades!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute! lovethe shoes!

    my blog
    octoberskyemr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful photos, love the vibrant colors! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really, really, really, love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is the COOLEST! And I love how you layered the sheer top over the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bag is great i never see a bag like that i love it!!!! You're look is so so great!! the flower the shoes the blouse everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. bag, sunnies and shoes...LOVE THEM ! you pull off this look perfectly !

    C,x

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!