Sunday, April 25, 2010

Zebra is a Neutral

This is what I wore today. I bought this skirt at Target from one of their GO designer lines a few years ago. It's Rogan for Target, and it's all eco-friendly. It's so short though. I take four steps, and it inches up to my bust line-- not very wearable. However, I like how it can be worn in different way. I can wear it with something simple- like a floaty top in a pretty color, or with black and something punky- like a studded belt and a blazer.
A closeup of the bag...
The original look from the collection...

Skirt, Rogan for Target. Top, Target. Tights, Hue. Shoes, Via Spiga. Necklace, Vintage. Bag, Vintage. Flower, Forever 21.

I'm looking for a full, highwaisted miniskirt to add to my wardrobe. I love them paired with a button down. The first one (from PeopleStyleWatch) is Twenty8Twelve. I like it best on Sienna Miller-- she makes it really funky and cool with the bright jewelry, stripes, oxfords, and the 70's sunglasses. Karla from Karla's Closet wears a similar one too.
Anyone know where I could find a skirt like this????

Don't forget to follow my Tweets!
Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter

Let's connect on Chictopia too!

22 comments:

  1. Too cute, love your skirt and the high waisted minis. Target?? get out. Love it.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. where on earth did you get that totally rocktastic bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. try forever21 or charlotte russe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vintage bag is awesome!
    Love your outfit<3
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous girl!
    loving the whole outfit..specially the skirt(:
    Yaary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love it!
    Have a nice day!
    xoxo
    Festy
    http://festyinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure forever 21 always has high waisted skirts. And I love the bag!! I was waiting to see what store I could find it it in but it's 'vintage' boo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the ruffles with the animal print - so unexpected and chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love your skirt and the pictures of sienna miller and riri!

    ascensionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your top :)
    You can get skirt like that almost everywhere now, probably in the usual H&M's and Zara's :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the bag! ♥

    http://pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flower is the perfect touch!

    http://www.runwayrundown.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The zebra print is so cute but I prefer leopard is so sexy! Nice pics!
    From Barcelona, ANA-

    ReplyDelete
  14. I recently got a black high-waisted mini skirt like the one Karla is wearing, and it goes with absolutely everything I own! I bought it from a Scandinavian store, though, so I'm afraid I'm no help with finding one, but it shouldn't be too hard. Good luck searching!

    Love your zebra mini, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo !!!! me encanta la falda blanca de que lleva puesta Rihanna es tan femenina y da un aire muy natural!!!

    comeintoourroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. your outfit is soo cute!! I do love that high waisted miniskirt too...try nordstrom!

    www.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great look great boots great bag great everything ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!