Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What I'm Loving Right Now

Today I wore my new Gaga-esque jacket from h&m again. I toured Parsons today, so I thought I should wear something memorable. I'm so glad I went on a tour! It was great, and it makes me so excited to go to design school!

Here are some of my latest style inspirations from other blogs and around the web...

Model, Megan M. Black from Everything Style. So incredibly cool. Everything from the kitty-cat brooch to the unexpected combo of the green/red, and who couldn't LOVE those glasses. I can't get enough of this photo!
Fashion Nerdic in printed leggings. I love the bold floral on a n unexpected garment, paired with the toned-down, neutral pieces in simple shapes. Incredibly chic, and yet so simple.
Meijia on Chictopia. I love the all black with one bright shock of color in an unusual silhouette. Can't wait to try this in my own wardrobe!
Quirky Explosion's unexpectedly chic combination of mismatched patterns. She always looks so amazing in everything she posts. Definitely one of my new favorite blogs.
*If I'm using one of your photos that you don't want me to post, just let me know, and I'll take it down.*

9 comments:

  1. love that first one, it's excellent! those glasses are so great but I don't think I could ever wear them!
    Ooo design school, sounds very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion Nerdic is awesome! Thanks!

    www.kellynicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove the pops of color and then the all black with an intenese pop, thanks for sharing. :) Hope you had fun on your tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving everything from h&m right now:)
    I have a blog award for you on my blog, please check it out:
    http://mihatheskinnybuddha.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. First one is just perfect!...Oh and I like Fashion nerdic too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second one!! it is fabulous!! xD

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohmygosh. youve just introduced me to some of my new favorite blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous inspirations !
    i lovvveee all of the pics :D

    nice blog u have

    visit/comment/follow me back at..
    michelle || glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving these outfits! especially the first two - so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!