Friday, April 16, 2010

Top Street Style Looks

These top two photos are from Lookbook.nu, and they kinda make me feel like I should be doing this split image thing for my Chictopia and Lookbook posts. I think the letter jacket is super cute. I never would have thought that it could look that good. And of course, paired with my favorite thing- stripes! And I also really like the heart cutout on the second photo-- it adds just an extra little touch that completely makes the outfit.
I love Karla's Closet so much! When I saw this post, I got really excited. I am quite in love with these leopard Aldo booties. I saw them online several months ago, and seriously considered ordering them. I'm a little unsure about ordering shoes from the internet. But alas, I forgot about them within a few months. Now, unfortunately, they are sold out in my size.
I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. I love these high waisted shorts! And a striped top... genius.

3 comments:

  1. Frida is simply amazing, i love her (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaH! I follow Karla too, she is awesome!! Yeah that cut out of the heart on the back is so amazing, just the surprise you need in the dress.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jacket in the first picture, it's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!