Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stripes and Florals and British Vogue

Guys! I'm on the Chictopia homepage! Hurry! You have to check it out before they change the picture. The screenshot is a link.
If you're on Chictopia, you should friend me! I'm girlwiththeflower123, and I'd really like to be friends with all my lovely followers!

I love these pictures so much! They are from a British Vogue story entitled More Dash Than Cash. The whole focus was on mismatched prints, patterns, and colors. I have gotten so many outfit ideas from this one story. This first one is my favorite, because I love the stripes/floral combination.
This sequin jacket looks exactly like a jacket I tried on at h&m.
This is my second favorite look for the same reason. I love stripes and florals together!
I love the bright orange with the neutral colors of gray and gold!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love these. They kind of remind me of my style, but amped up! How much fun would it be to style a shoot like these?

    LOVE clashing prints, so these are simply awesome.

    And always have to wonder how models' hair are SO shhbam wooshyyy in shoots! Haha.


    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think the first image is my favorite!! But... I hate mixing patterns and prints, it never turns out right. But I love the idea of it on other people!!

    www.kellynicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Love the pictures and your blog is so amazing.
    xoxo,
    http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the the feature!!
    and alana zimmer is AMAZING
    love the make up
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the More Dash Than Cash Vogue recently brought back. Great colours used this time around, I agree that the bright orange was a good idea!

    Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!