Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quiet Mouse

This is what I wore to school today. I really wanted to wear this "new" vintage blazer today, and I also thought I would take the opportunity to wear this antique mouse brooch that I bought at the flea market several months ago. And I paired them with
Here is a top view of my shoes. They are super duper comfortable too; it feels like I'm wearing flats! I am wearing Essie hot pink nail polish on my toes.
I wore this two rings today. The blue stone ring is really old. I might have found it in the "dress-up" box or I could have gotten them at the flea market. Don't remember. The other ring is one that I wear every day. It reads "Love the Life You Live" on the outside, and on the inside it says "Live the Life You Love".
Blazer, vintage. Jeans, Lucky Brand (Men's). Tee Shirt, Hanes (Men's). Shoes, Anne Klein. Bag, street vendor in NYC. Brooch, vintage. Sunglasses, Target. Rings, vintage and Target. Flower, Anthropologie.

10 comments:

  1. Love this look. The blue bag is awesome. And the blazer with the jeans rolled up and gold shoes? Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoaa!! Love the flower so bold and in your face. Great accessories.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer looks great! Got here through Teen Vogue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look very cute in those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your vintage blazer very much !!! :)

    Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always looks great in your blazers and flowers! So chic for sure!

    Those rings are amazing and what a good phrase to look down and see :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. that blue bag is amazing! i also love how flashy the blue stone ring is. great outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look!!! well done :)
    Great blog!
    xoxo
    Zina from Fashionvibe
    http://fashionvibe-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is precious! just love the blazer with the boyfriend jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!