Monday, April 5, 2010

New Shoes and Blogger Awards

Today was incredibly eventful! I saw Ringo Starr walking down the street, AND I'm the Teen Vogue Best Dressed Reader of the Day! How exciting!?!?
So these are my new shoes that I bought the other day. I found them at this little boutique in Noho. I have been looking for some new booties in a bright color. So when I found when I found these magenta studded ankle booties, I got quite excited. And they are surprisingly comfortable. The store, called Necessary Clothing, had so many great shoes at really great prices. This is me trying them on in the store.
And here's my perfect pair of velvet boots...
This is what I wore out today, but I put on my new shoes on with them. I wore some more comfortable shoes to stroll around in and shop.
I also went to MOMA today, and decided to take some pictures in front of a Rothko painting.
Jeans, American Eagle. Shirt, Target. Blazer, New York and Company. Necklace, Vintage. Shoes, Mixx. Bag, Charlotte Russe. Bracelet, For Love 21. Flower Headband, For Love 21.

Recently, I also received a Sunshine Award recently from Selma at Lilylicious Bisous.
So here are the rules...
1) Post the logo within your blog or post
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from

10 comments:

  1. love your style

    have a look at my blog if u want :)

    http://www.thepixiecake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...RINGO STAR!?...Lucky girl! and btw your blog and style is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the perfect shoes!! And congrats on your award :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the blogger award! it really means a lot! I love your shoes. Your style is fun and fab!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award :)Looks like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! :** That means a lot ! You have made my day so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. RINGO STARR!? that's amazingly cool! :)



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaauch! thank you sooo much! :**** (i'm so proud of myself now :D)

    i want your rose-jacket from h&m garden :C

    thanks a lot again bbe :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style is so lovely, I tried on the H&M garden jacket too but it didn't look that good on my as on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. decided to take a look at your blog after reading the teen vogue article: CONGRATS!
    Your blog is awesome. Love the suede boots!

    www.kellynicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!