Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Nanette Lepore, Thanks For Being Awesome.

Today I wore my new skirt that I bought at Goodwill last weekend. It's Nanette Lepore. At first, when I saw it, I didn't love it, but I figured I might as well try it out. However, I adored it's natural-looking silk from the moment I laid eyes on it. Ever since I handed the Goodwill cashier $3.99, I have fallen in love with it! Belting it at the waist changed it completely. It naturally hits right above the hips, so not the most flattering rise. I also quite love it when paired with the striped top. I feel quite French today, and therefore have been listening to Brigitte Bardot's Greatest Hits all day long. I had on lots of cool, dainty rings earlier too, but I had to take them off to work with clay and forgot to put them back on. Quite the bummer, but I can't wait to show you my ceramic piece once it's done!
Skirt, Nanette Lepore. Tee Shirt, Rodarte for Target. Bag, Betsey Johnson. Belt, Vintage. Shoes, Payless. Sunglasses, Target. Flower, h&m.

8 comments:

  1. I can understand what you mean by not loving it at first, but it looks AMAZING on! I love the gold color and the tulle underneath. I can't believe you got it for so cheap! I wish my goodwill carried stuff like that.

    http://shoesfordessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is the perfect mix of comfy and chic! I love it, that skirt is such a steal. I have that t-shirt too, and I wish I could wear it everyday! It's so comfortable and soft, plus I love the stripes :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your skirt!

    xoxo

    Minette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that skirt is adorable, I absolutely love the color. And the detailing adds so much texture and depth. Great find, gosta love the good will!!

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is lovely, I like the skirt and the flower in the hair is a very fresh detail!
    x

    http://b-entrance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look adorable, love the skirt and
    the flower in your hair makes the whole outfit look so summery :)
    and i have to say: i love your hairstyle! one year ago my hair looked exactly like yours :D
    im a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your top, stripes <3 <3
    the sunglasses are so chanel too!
    and those ankle boots are amazing. i love the hue

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shirt paired with that skirt! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!