Monday, April 26, 2010

Kitties Are a Girls' Best Friend...

Today I felt really wild and crazy and decided to mix my prints. I love this skirt more and more as the days go on. I feel that it goes with just about everything!
For this photo-shoot, I was attempting to get some better pictures to enter in the Chictopia's "The Chic and The Fuzzy" contest with my photogenic kitty-cat, Dudley. He looks really freaked out in these pictures, but he was actually quite calm and collected.
The clock bag...
My sneaky kitty trying to backflip out of my arms...
Skirt, Thakoon for Target. Shirt, vintage Bill Blass. Shoes, Mixx. Bag, Vintage. Bracelet, Forever 21. Flowers, Forever 21.

Which picture(s) do you think I should enter?... 1, 2, 3, or 4?
1.) 2.)
3.) 4.)

Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter Follow Girl with the Flower

18 comments:

  1. Great skirt, love the print. Amazing!! Amazing bag, Uuber cute!! I need to mix some prints too.

    ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have some amazing shoes.
    i looove number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where on earht did you get such great boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitty makes the funniest faces and definitely reminds me of my kitty, Oreo. He's super lovable, but gets antsy when you pick him up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he looks so startled bless him!

    theyre all great shots. ♥

    http://pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable pictures with your cat! love how the flowers match your lips :)




    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shoes!!

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing look
    you have a great blog!
    love your shoes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. please say that clock bag tells the real time?! I love it!
    Cute outfit- love your hairpiece! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number 2!!!!)))))
    Спасибо за ваше посещение моего блога!!!! Я очень рада!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. boots..AMAZING
    purse...MORE AMAZING
    headpiece..TAKES THE CAKE
    this look is awesome
    love your blog, great inspiration!
    thanks for sharing, love it

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing look !
    i love how you wear your things into the vintage style :)
    thanks for your comment :)
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  13. U're so lovely !
    love your cat !

    xoxo
    http://agnes-bb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. In first picture of dudley, he looks mad crazy. Haha, I feel like everytime I see dudley, he's gotten a bit on the chubby side. :) He's so cute.
    Anyways, Congrats on your blogg!
    You have like 128 followers! :D
    "Well, carry on."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!