Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just Another Purple Sunday

This is what I wore out to run some errands this afternoon. I threw it on in a hurry. I thought that I would wear this floaty tank that I haven't worn in a while, and I had forgotten how much I love it! Then I topped it off with my vintage Levi's denim jacket. I had also forgotten about this brooch, and it was conveniently pinned on from the last time I wore it. I keep meaning to take a close-up of this bangle bracelet. I bought it at Marc by Marc Jacobs in New York, and it has the coolest linked-bone detail!
Top, Target. Jacket, vintage. Jeans, Guess. Bracelet, Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. Shoes, Forever 21. Sunglasses, Target. Brooch, Forever 21. Flower, For Love 21.

10 comments:

  1. Really cute. You love flowers in your hair don't ya. Great brooch, Target?? What?? Looks expensive. Great boots, love the color.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute brooch...looks very designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool blouse. love the shoes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple and the corsage one.. ANd ur outfit is so simple but really nice to see.. Give the freedom to do our daily activity...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your purple ruffle top! SO incredible, also love your denim jacket with the jeweled brooch on it, you always look so adorably put together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is amazing- I can't believe it's from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit and cute shoes xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!