Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Official... I'm Inspired.

These are some of my favorite looks from other blogs and on Lookbook. I'm quite inspired.

This first one is from Fashion- Canvas. I love all of it-- the oversize cape, the striped leggings, the extreme cat-eyes, and the combat boot. The perfect combo!
This look is by Alice M. on Lookbook. I think this one is pretty self explanatory. I love stripes! And the hot pink lips are chic and trendy. I am loving the Urban Outfitters-esque nautical thing going on.
I'm loving this monochromatic red look! I want to try it so badly, but I don't know if I could pull it off. It's from NovaStyle.
I just really love this photo. Check out the Alexander McQueen boots! But I don't know where it's from.
I found this headband on Modcloth a long time ago and saved the picture. It's not available anymore but I think I might make my own out of some faux butterflies from JoAnn's or a craft store.

Hey guys! Don't forget-- I'm on Lookbook and Twitter!

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness. Follow zoe_schlacter on Twitter
And now... drumroll please...
I'm on Facebook!

11 comments:

  1. Love these photos, I think Alice M.'s stripe short have won my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love th first one! where in the world can i get boots like that! great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first look especially the striped tights with the socks and boots. And those striped shorts in the second look are ADORABLE! I'll have to keep an eye out for you on lookbook, I've just recently joined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog, I love Fashion Canvas! Love your blog, definitely be back! come follow TBAG if you fancy, love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have great taste!! I'm loving the first one! Its incredible!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these looks!! I would love to raid Alice's wardrobe! it must be awesome :)
    vicki xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The McQueen shot is from GQ World 2010.

    Love the first look you posted. Any outfit with a cape is an instant favourite these days, but the way she styled it is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely inspiration :) Love that first one...still jonesin for a pair of docs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspiration! You blog looks fabulous as always mate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos, I'm surprised no one had a flower on them.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!