Wednesday, April 7, 2010

In the Mood

So today I went to Mood fabrics in New York. I decided that I really needed a Mood tote bag, not quite sure what for, but I definitely needed one. So indeed, I went on an adventure to Mood fabrics this morning. After much consideration, I think I might use it as a school bag.
In the button section...
In the blacks...
Skirt, Vintage. Shirt, Target. Jacket, New York and Company. Necklace, Urban Outfitters. Sunglasses, Target. Bracelet, For Love 21. Bag, Gryson for Target. Flower, For Love 21.

This is the dog that lives at Mood Fabrics-- he's been on Project Runway before. My dad kept joking that the dog's name was probably buttons, seeing as how he lived at a fabric and trimming store. I wasn't so sure of this. Alas, I googled it just a moment ago, and the dog's name appears to be Swatch- which, if you ask me, couldn't be more apropos.

AND, oddly enough, Swatch and I have something in common...


We've both met Tim Gunn! Small world.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I love project runway, I watch all of them. Tim Gunn=FAB-U-LOUS! Lucky you!

    www.kellynicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Tim Gunn is touching your shoulder! That's so great. :) and Swatch is very cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS ON WINNING TEEN VOGUE SNAPSHOT. also loove your style and the wearing a flower in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to go to Mood! Too bad there isn't one in Indianapolis ;)

    xoxo
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sheer shirt with the bow on it!! I would loveee to go to MOOD, especially when I was a fashion design major. G-street fabrics is the best we have where I live :\ I just saw the puppy for the first time tonight on Project Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!