Thursday, April 1, 2010

D.I.Y.'s Head to Toe

This is what I wore to school today. My skirt is altered vintage, and I made my tee shirt too. I shortened this vintage Neiman Marcus skirt into a more flattering length, and I used iron-on transfer paper to put this quote on this tee shirt. It says "Fashion is really another art form, like acting or painting". And by the way, I am now on Spring Break! And more news... Tomorrow I will be posting to Girl with the Flower from the greatest city in the world- New York City! I will be posting about my many experiences (I'm touring Parsons) and hopefully some street style photos! Be sure to tune in every day!
Skirt, altered vintage Neiman Marcus (Goodwill). Tee Shirt, D.I.Y. Mens' Hanes. Shoes, Rampage. Belt, Vintage. Bag, Vintage. Sunglasses, Target. Flower, For Love 21.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love your style! Your haircut, DIY knowhow, and gorgeous bag are very covet-able!
    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polka dot skirt is so cuuute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit...and I have to say, I love that bag! It's so unique! Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sunglasses and your bag ! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!