Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Chic and The Fuzzy

This is what I wore to school yesterday. I really like the idea of wearing a sheer top with a pattern or an interesting garment underneath. I've had this striped top forever, and I just thought that this would be the right thing to layer with the sheer bow shirt. I like the balance of classic and funky pieces. Classic- meaning the trench coat, black bag, and the bow top. While the funky being the stripes, the "boyfriend" jeans, and the bring pink accessories. I also have on my ostrich brooch, but you can't see it too well in the pictures.
For this photoshoot, I was attempting to get a good shot for the Chictopia Chic and the Fuzzy contest. But my dogs were being quite the little trouble-makers.
Please ignore the camera shy "half-dog" lurking in the background...
This is my favorite picture...
Jeans, Lucky Brand. Bow Shirt, Target. Striped Top, Vintage. Trench Coat, Zara. Shoes, Mixx. Bag, Betsey Johnson. Flowers, For Love 21. Nail polish, Essie Punchy Pink.

5 comments:

  1. I do like that last pic as my fave too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! thank you for your kind comment.
    Those boots look smashing! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!