Monday, April 19, 2010

Beads and Baubles

I spotted these super-chic platform sandals at school today...
When I saw them at first, I immediately thought of a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes I had seen on The Stylish Wanderer. They are for sale on "Shop the Stylish Wanderer's Closet" and has also worn them in a few posts.
I thought they might be from the shoe store Shi (Journey's), and I found them immediately on the website.
These are pictures that I took of a girl at my school today. She is an exchange student and I have noticed that she always looked super duper chic! Her slouchy, cuffed trousers remind me so much of Natalie Off Duty.
This is a closeup of the Jacobs by Marc Jacobs bracelets I have been meaning to post. The darker one is mine, and the silver one is my mom's. You can buy them at Marc by Marc Jacobs in the Special Items section. It's a unique and funky, yet refined and classy touch to an outfit.
This is a closeup of the bow ring that I wore yesterday too. I've had it forever, and it's starting to show it's wear. It's from Charlotte Russe.

9 comments:

  1. I love this post and how you took inspiration and linked girls blogs that reminded you of it. I also really like how you found those shoes online (I may have to go stalk them now). Such a cute bow ring too - I always buy my rings from Charlotte Russe!

    http://shoesfordessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty shoes!!
    <3

    xoxo

    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great MJ bracelets! A tad dark but so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trousers look really good on that girl! + whoaaa your bracelets are supercool

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are some amazing shoes!
    and I love! those bracelets they'd look good with anything, jealous haha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoes and accessories. I love your blog.


    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like there are quite a few stylish persons at your school.

    Those bone bracelets are fantastic! Looks like they could work with any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! Those shoes are simply amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!