Monday, March 8, 2010

Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!

This is what I wore to a play rehearsal today. I kind of through it on in a hurry, but it surprisingly turned out quite well. I have on a shirt that says "Where the Wild Things Are". I'm actually quite embarrassed to admit that I still haven't seen the movie, but I loved the book as a child. That at least counts for something! I am also wearing one of my favorite skirts. It's from Thakoon's GO designer line for Target. His line is probably my favorite GO designer line they have ever done. I got this skirt and a cardigan, which were only the best of the best. I loved almost everything- I had a hard time deciding. And lastly, I threw on this vintage denim jacket that I picked up in San Fransisco this summer.
Skirt, Thakoon for Target. Tee Shirt, Urban Outfitters. Jacket, Vintage Levi's. Shoes, Forever 21. Brooch, Vintage. Bag, Charlotte Russe. Flower, For Love 21

8 comments:

  1. I love this look! I will always love a simple skirt and t-shirt combo. I can't wait for warmer weather to break out the jean jacket again - I didn't get to wear mine enough last spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print on the skirt is great, and I love that you combined it with the tee.
    My Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled on your blog! Your so pretty!And I love your blog title!

    Lovely blog!
    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Thank you! Love your shirt! I also haven't seen it yet :x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit! love the print on the skirt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the first picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!