Monday, March 29, 2010

Vintage Blazer Daydreams

This is what I wore to school today. I bought this oversize navy blazer ages ago at my local Goodwill, with the hopes of altering it. According to it's tags, I think it was probably part of a uniform- like a flight attendant's outfit or something. I was thinking maybe sewing some interesting-patterned mens' ties down the sides, and maybe shortening it. But alas, after many months I forgot the blazer. That is, until yesterday, when it suddenly came to me in a daydream. And now, I love it, and I can't wait to wear it again.
Jeans, Guess. Tee Shirt, Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. Shoes, Forever 21. Blazer, Vintage. Scarf, Forever 21. Bag, Vintage Ferragamo. Bracelet, For Love 21. Sunglasses, Target. Flower, For Love 21.

11 comments:

  1. I love the vintage Ferragamo bag. So pretty, and so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great, and those sunglasses are excellent too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. could your ferragamo bag be more delicious? digging your frames too!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSS! GIRL YOU'RE LOVELY! THE BLAZER IS FANTASTIC! *_*

    XOXO

    MINETTE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blazer, isn't it fun rediscovering stuff?! Seriously, sometimes I'm glad I don't throw stuff away just for not wearing it for so long because I usually find it again and realize ohmygoodness this is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look really great!! the whole look is just super!! great purse and booties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bag is ridiculous, i need to get me one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the purse
    so cute!!! love the blazer too
    thanks for sharing darling
    and i love your blog, keep it up!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! i adore this look! especially the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your scarf in this picture...such pretty colors. i also love how you wear the flower in your hair...very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!