Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tiny Tweed Hats

This is what I wore to school today. I got this Velvet Underground tee shirt for Christmas and haven't worn it too much. But lately, I have been really into wearing oversized band tee shirts with skinnies and a funky jackets. I adored wearing this outfit today, especially with the tiny hat. I also really love the contrast between the band tee and the feminine qualities of the jacket. I also love the the attitude of the gloves- I feel like Rihanna!
Tee Shirt, Velvet Underground. Jeans, Guess. Shoes, Forever 21. Jacket, New Directions. Gloves, For Love 21. Sunglasses, Target. Hat, For Love 21.

8 comments:

  1. that is such an amazing outfit.
    youre a doll.<3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most amazing hair accessories :] So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! very chanel-esque!

    xoxo jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable outfit!! love the tweed jacket & super cute hair accessory!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks pretty amazing, and more elegant/ 60s vibe than rhianna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww all of your outfits are absolutely adorable! You were my first favorite chictopian that I added to my favorites list bc I saw one of your outfits and fell in love with them! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!