Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This Is My Sushi Eating Outfit...

This is what I wore out to eat sushi this evening. I was going to post what I wore to school today, but I had quite the incident in art class today, involving a giant blob of paint somehow finding it's way onto the front of my favorite shirt. I think I scrubbed most of the paint out, but it still managed to ruin my enthusiasm for the outfit. Bummer. When I was taking pictures, I found this really cool traffic reflector thing. I thought it could be neat to take a picture looking into it. It's kind of dark though, because I had to turn off the flash for the picture to turn out.
Skirt, secondhand. Tee Shirt, Vintage. Blazer, New York and Company. Bag, Vintage. Shoes, Aldo. Socks, Merona. Necklace, Urban Outfitters. Sunglasses, Target. Flower, For Love 21.

11 comments:

  1. Very lovely outfit, I love the shot in the traffic mirror thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo in the traffic mirror! Mmmm sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE sushi! Great outfit, definitely dig the stripes mixed with a great pink flower!

    So glad I stumbled upon your blog from Melanie Likes...

    --chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first pictre, i really like the outfit.


    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, great shoes! I really wish I could go get sushi right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wisz you showed some more of the skirt, it looks pretty interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sushi outfit ;) That stripe shirt is dreamy perfection! You are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totes digging on the sock'n'sandal combo but chucking in the stripe tee and blazer? Even better! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!