Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Swing into Spring

This is what I wore to school today. I received this dress in the mail several months ago from a close friend in China. It was wrapped up in the strangest little cylindrical package. Ever since I opened it, I've really loved the print and the traditional Chinese shape, but I have never really known how to wear it. That is, up until I saw this Teen Vogue picture of a similar dress adorned with funky, cutting-edge accessories.
This is the Teen Vogue photograph that I got the idea from. It was featured in a spread called "Global Citizens". The whole idea of the shoot was the international culture aspect of many Spring/Summer 2010 collections, but as always, it has a touch of Teen Vogue flair.
*View the whole photo shoot from Teen Vogue here.

Dress, no brand (From China). Jacket, Vintage Levi's. Sunglasses, Target. Shoes, Payless. Socks, Target. Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Brooch, Vintage. Belt, Target. Hair Flowers, For Love 21.

By the way, I have finally gotten some fuchsia-ish lipstick. I am wearing Revlon Lilac Champagne.

8 comments:

  1. this dress is so lovely! you look so cute with the sunglasses and the flower in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rose print dress with the studs! So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey zoe! this is taylor s. from school! i was in your history class last year with mrs. bonds! this dress is so cute! :)) you are soo stylish!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw so cute, I love your dress! And the flowers in your hair are so awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is super cute, I love the pattern of it. And of course, as always, the flowers in your hair are lovely :]

    theupsideofwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your look, Flower Miss is so sweet crazy :)))))
    best regards from Poland,
    www.kikiwhite.blogspot.pl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your sunglasses... very Chanel ! Thx for your visit as always :) Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!