Saturday, March 6, 2010

Paris Avenue and Sparkly Oxfords... Quite the day.

This afternoon, my friends and I went on an expedition downtown to the art museum. I thought that it could be a really good chance to use a different backdrop other than my house. And it just so happened that I was on Paris Avenue. That made me feel quite French.
I spotted a couple adorable outfits while out today, both of which at the art museum. I spotted one of the cutest pairs of shoes I have ever seen- sparkly oxfords. I got a picture of the whole outfit too. I am thinking I might want to look for a pair of my own. They behold limitless possibilities- denim, tights, skirts, shorts. "Wow". Thats just about all I can say.
Here's another outfit I spotted at the museum. I love these denim shorts.
At the art museum, my friend and I were both in a student exhibition. Here are some pictures for the opening. My drawing that got in was a colored pencil drawing of my cat, Dudley. My friend's artwork is a pen & ink portrait. She also writes a blog: http://bringonthepebbles.blogspot.com/ .

11 comments:

  1. the flower in ur hair is so cute! love it :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. chanel sunglasses ?? looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get those sparkly oxfords at F21, I saw them there. ;) I agree, I want some, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their Outfits! And your Outfit is nice as always! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way I tryed to send you an email but it came back so I got these glasses at f21 on line just ordered a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls!
    And no Nike Isabell, these sunglasses are from Target.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, I love all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI, thanks for the super sweet comment on my blog! I have been looking at your chictopia pics and I am happy you like my blog!

    much love, sandra @ http://5inchandup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like ur blog . how did u make the pictures like that . thxs
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! Ariana, I use Picnik to edit my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the photos, the coloring is beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!