Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not Your Average Grecian Sandal

Took some pictures today after running some errands. I got my haircut yesterday into a short, chic bob. I really love it, and I can't wait to see what else I can do with it! I also have on some shoes that I have been wearing a lot recently. I bought them over winter break when I found them at an off-season discount. I have been waiting to wear them for months and now I can, seeing as how spring has finally sprung. I love the trendy gladiator shape, but I feel like they are more unique and interesting than your average grecian sandal. I paired them with a floaty dress yesterday, and then this girly Forever 21 frock today.
Dress, Forever 21. Jacket, Target. Shoes, Naughty Monkey. Necklace, Urban Outfitters. Flower, For Love 21.

8 comments:

  1. your hair looks really nice! and very eye-catching sandals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your blog and I must say I reallllly love your girly style and your always floral hair accesories.

    Do you want to follow eachother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I really love your shoes! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those sandals and your F21 dress. Loving the DO as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are amazing, you matched them perfectly with this lovely dress!
    x

    http://b-entrance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooh la la! your hair cut is simply divine - i love your bangs as well :) those sandals are a DREAM! loving the embellished details....

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those sandals are to die for! I love them!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. found you on chictopia. Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!