Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Newest Addition to My List of Favorite Designers

Today I didn't wear any new outfits that I wanted to post, but I did browse through some of my old pictures from the summer. Oh, how I miss summer. I'm ready for the cold and rainy to end. And so to satisfy your outfit cravings of the day, I decided to post this photo that one of my friends took of me. She writes a blog too, http://aweashyawee.blogspot.com/.
Jeans, Guess D.I.Y.. Top, Target. Sandals, Payless. Sunglasses, Goodwill. Ring, San Fransisco MOMA gift store. Belt, Betsey Johnson. Camera Bag. Flower, For Love 21.

Also, I thought I would take this wonderful blogging opportunity to share my new favorite designer with everyone. Manish Arora! I love all of the colorful stripes and patterns. And what girl doesn't want a pair of sparkly, striped leggings?! I sure can't think of any. All of the pieces are not too out there, but still not too boring. So they're the kind of thing that could easily be incorporated into one's (a creative and fashionable 'one' that is) wardrobe. Picture these pants with a slouchy white tee and a black boyfriend blazer! Fabulous? Me thinks so.
*Runway images from STYLE.COM*

6 comments:

  1. ah! the bolero in the second photo is maaaarvelous! i can imagine pairing it with dark rinse skinnies, a white AA tank top, black platforms and huge sunnies! perfect spring outfit...

    thanks for sharing this visionary! i had never heard of him :)

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the summer too! i love your hair !! it's so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're actually so gorgeous!
    + these runway photos are amazing.
    thankyou x 1000 for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those outfits are absolutely amazing.. they remind me of when you would pour colorful glitter sand in tubes and make artsies. :D I love your glasses <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! amazing post
    i love all those looks
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    Futuristic flower power...Love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!