Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mixing My Stripes and Batiks

This is what I wore to school today and then to do some shopping this afternoon. Thanks to Proenza Schouler, I currently adore the look of mixed patterns. I think I have quite the addiction to stripes. I own way too many striped tee shirts! I like this one the best though, because the stripes are just the the right width, and the sleeves are just the right length. Its just too perfect for words. I am also loving the look of toned down neutrals mixed with bright pops of colors; like my flowers, bag, and shoes.
Jacket, Target. Top, Vintage. Skirt, Thakoon for Target. Shoes, Payless. Socks, Target. Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Ring, Michael's. Flowers, For Love 21.

12 comments:

  1. I like your mixing of patterns. I feel like stripes can be mixed with so many things! Hence why they're great! And I really love the print of your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this look. Its perfect! The skirt is to die for, I wish I would have purchased from that collection! And that jacket...gotta love target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing. loveeeee the bag! i don't know why but i can never put anything with stripes without making it look wierd. i like how you've done it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stripes+ flowers = perfect match! this outfit is amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! Love everything from it and the red touch is perfect :)

    http://b-entrance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shirt, those stripes totally are the perfect width. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit! love the stripe shirt with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls! I love your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Your skirt and jacket! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit! you have fantastic style and i truly love your floral headband!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the flowers! They're sooo girly and chic and sexy!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!