Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mad As A Hatter

Ever since I saw a magazine advertisement for the O.P.I./ Alice in Wonderland collaboration, I have been excited for the release of the overly sparkly, "Mad As A Hatter". There is such a buzz among my peers over this extremely sparkly polish, but there are few bottles to be found. It seems to be sold out in just about every cosmetics or beauty supply store in my general vicinity. There are actually a few rotating bottles among girls I know. They get it from a friend and give their nails a few coats in geography class, before passing it on to the next girl in line. And boy, oh boy, do I have news or what? I took advantage of my extra free time today to paint my nails. I used some new Wet N Wild nail polish from the pharmacy called "Glitz". It bears a striking resemblance to the suddenly famous O.P.I. hue at a fraction of the price, I must add.

6 comments:

  1. love the color of the nailpolish! I couldn't find the color I was looking for anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pretty much any OPI shade, and this is no exception. Great job on finding something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooooooooow,I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ! I love flowers in head ! Great !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!