Monday, March 1, 2010

Just the Right Amount of Art-Deco Panache

This is what I wore to school today. I made this skirt a long time ago. I LOVE the fabric so much! It has just the right amount of art-deco panache. I haven't worn it in a while, and I recently remembered how much I love it. I really like it with a funky tee and a motorcycle jacket. And it amazes me how the flower and bracelet perfectly match the color pink in the skirt, and the color purple on my shoes perfectly matches as well. How coincidental?!?
Skirt, Handmade. Tee Shirt, Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. Jacket, Target. Socks, Target. Shoes, Aldo. Belt, Vintage. Bracelet, For Love 21. Bag, Vintage. Flower, For Love 21

7 comments:

  1. I love the socks with your shoes! You make me want to go out and buy lots of shorter socks now. I have some knee-high ones, but some a little shorter.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!! <3
    And damn, I am in looove with that bag! Vintage?? It's just so quirky and perfect! That's an awesome skirt you made too! Ugh I gotta start sewing more! lol

    xx
    Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv the flower, it so cute!

    ditchthetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the clock bag, so funky!

    -Empress

    http://truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit..cool skirt and I love the flower in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much girls! I love reading your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!